- OSHA RI Resources - https://bit.ly/2VRjwCZ
- REOPENING RI: CHARTING THE COURSE - Website https://www.reopeningri.com/
- SBA PPP Loans - The Rhode Island Commerce Corporation is doing its best to match small businesses in Rhode Island that do not have relationships with financial institutions with lenders who will be able to process their PPP applications. If you wish to apply for the PPP program but do not have access to a financial institution -- or if your bank/lender has told you it is unable to assist you. For any questions you may have please contact the Commerce RI by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CDC Interim Guidance for Businesses - https://bit.ly/2KswGjv
- Rhode Island Job Board - www.SkillsForRI.com
- Face Mask Local Platform - New local online platform to match buyers and sellers of face masks in Rhode Island https://masksri.com/
- Face Mask Tutorial - A CDC tutorial for do-it-yourself cloth face masks is available at: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html [nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com]. Additional information available here: https://commerceri.com/masks/ [nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com]
- RIDOH Dashboard - The Rhode Island Department of Health released a new, highly improved dashboard which tracks COVID-19 testing results, cases, hospitalizations and fatalities. The dashboard is available here https://ri-department-of-health-covid-19-data-rihealth.hub.arcgis.com [nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com]/ and can also be accessed from the home page of the Alliance website www.riabr.org [nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com].
- Unemployment Insurance - Dept of Labor & Training (DLT) unemployment insurance now available for Contact (1099) Workers such as Gig economy workers, contract workers, small business owners, workers for hire, self-employed, or others ineligible for regular unemployment insurance benefits can apply for emergency COVID unemployment insurance with DLT here https://covidemergencyuibenefits.dlt.ri.gov/ [nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com].
- CVS COVID Testing - CVS opened a no-cost Coronavirus rapid-test drive through facility at Twin River in Lincoln, RI. Appointments are required but physician referral is not required. Further information is available on the CVS Minute Clinic site at this link: https://bit.ly/3aPfpMM [nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com]
- Small Business Assistance - Commerce hotline: 401-521-HELP